So, it’s been a few days… done some stuff… and I have nothing relevant to say. Time for another scintillating edition of…
What is Caro thinking right now?
- I busted into my first Diet Coke at 9:43 a.m. If that’s any indication of how this day will go, I should go home. Oh, and there’s a stain on my shirt. Which is, surprisingly, right-side out. The shirt, not the stain.
- There are new-job-vibes in the works for the S.O. My fingers have been triple-crossed for a full day now. They hurt, and it’s hard to type like this. New job, please come through, preferably soon, so that I can uncross my fingers. Thanks!
- I’m so glad for this NaBloPoMo thing. Not because I’m participating (bwahahaha, the thought) but because I haven’t been for want of new material from some of my favorite bloggers since the beginning of November. Please don’t leave me, NaBloPoMo! Work is damn near unbearable without you.
- In that vein, I’m tempted to start a new blogging event of my own. Let’s call it… iBlogNazi. In order to participate, you must blog every single day for the rest of your life, solely for my personal entertainment. If you forget to blog, I’ll send out a vicious army of squirrels to nibble on your toes, and then you’ll have something to blog about, wontcha? Dance, minions! Dance! … What, you don’t think it will catch on?
- I’m adding a subscription to JPG Magazine to my Christmas wishlist. You can still vote on photos for the next issue if you haven’t already. *hint hint*
- Thank you, Pilgrims, for coming to America and growing food and dying and sharing a meal with the indigenous peoples, all so I can have a four-day weekend and eat myself into a tryptophan oblivion.
- And finally, to leave you in the spirit of the upcoming holiday, a joke by yours truly:
What does a turkey with a broken foot say?