I collect links the way some people collect magazine clippings for an inspiration board, and Google Reader allows me to star and share interesting tidbits I find as I’m reading. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- Eeep! My First Fail is always good for a laugh, but this makes me feel slightly uncomfortable – And they said my doll photos were creepy!
- Heidi Kenney’s cupcake designs are splendid – I also adore these real-life “TV dinner” cupcakes she made. The talent is blinding.
- Speaking of cake… the two pans in this post at Not Martha? Major want – A big cookie and a winter village. Now if only I could bake worth a darn.
- Caryn’s been posting about her crafty Christmas projects – There are some great ideas here. If I were slightly less lazy I’d probably try them.
- Jesus, Karaoke, and Serial Killers: Funny Venn Diagrams – I LOL’ed! Courtesy of the Huffington Post.