I collect links the way some people collect magazine clippings for an inspiration board, and Google Reader allows me to star and share interesting tidbits I find as I’m reading. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- I’m all about font friday at PoppyTalk – Look at the pretty Christmas fonts! And I adore “Helvetidoodle.”
- What to read next? Ask the Book Seer! – I’d actually been searching for a Web site like this… something simple and elegant that recommends books based on your previous favorites. According to this, I should really read The Lovely Bones. Via Shelterrific
- It’s a controversial site for some Etsians, but I love this “LOLcat” on Regretsy – not to be mean, of course, just because I love LOLcats. You should check out the rest of the seller’s work, too–it’s cute.
- The cheerful cake Christmas ornaments in this series at Cake Wrecks caught my attention – and the little fawn made me go “awwww.”
- Sweet Juniper’s writing and photos make me feel like I’m there – I was oddly touched by this story (photo essay?) about a local market in Detroit. It made me wish I could visit.