I collect links the way some people collect magazine clippings for an inspiration board, and Google Reader allows me to star and share interesting tidbits I find as I’m reading. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- We Feel Fine: An almanac of human emotion is a new-media-esque project that tracks emotions across the blogosphere to get a reading of how the Internet is feeling at any given time. – I feel surprised because I’d never seen this before!
- Pencil set made from human remains – Call me Morbidy McMorbidson, but I actually think this is kinda cool.
- Tiny gingerbread houses to balance on the edge of your mug – I should have saved my gingerbread-decorating skills for something like this… definitely less time-consuming than a full-size gingerbread house.
- Pretty wrapping papers – I can’t wrap presents worth a darn, but these designs might get me motivated to try.
- Paper Pudding’s Apple card makes my heart go pitter-pat – Her other designs are just as clever. Via Design Milk
- I’m loving the new Wild Imaginings series from Art and Ghosts – I, too, am currently obsessed with the color pink.