Holy moly, where have I been? Lost in my own head somewhere. But I’m popping out of my narcissistic stupor for a moment to say, “Hello, Internets!” And because I know you missed me, it’s time for another edition of…
What is Caro thinking right now?
- I found the perfect underwear. They’re simple, they’re comfortable, and they’re the granny-panties of my dreams. Every time I put them on, I feel like my butt is getting a big, soft, warm hug. I mean, wouldn’t you hug your butt if it was physically possible? Sure you would.
- I celebrated a birthday somewhere toward the end of January, and I spent most of it moping. However, I did remember to treat myself to an online shopping spree of epic proportions. And then I celebrated by slathering myself with Philosophy’s Vanilla Birthday Cake and Buttercream Frosting body washes. My shower smells like a bakery, which helps me forget about the fact that I have too much gray hair for a 24-year-old, and that I still can’t wash away that unsightly bathtub ring.
- Bonus points if you got the TMNT reference in that last sentence.
- A certain popular video game expansion pack that was released a couple weeks ago has given me a reason to
liveplay WoW again. Sheara will get to level 70 if only because she needs a flying mount to be able to fish the highland lakes in Terokkar Forest. No, really. Raiding? What? I pay 15 bucks a month to fish! Level 66 and counting.
- All hail the mighty Tax Refund!
- Three letters: Dee Vee Arrrrrr. That’s right. The S.O. and I finally joined the 21st century and signed up for digital cable, complete with DVR. When he was little, my brother the bird bladder (sorry J!) would sit down with the rest of the family to watch TV, and five minutes into the show he’d say, “Mum, pause it, I need to go to the bathroom.” My mother would respond with, “You can’t pause television, silly.” Now, eighteen years later, my bro’s bird bladder dreams have been realized. Who’s the silly one now, huh!?! HUH?!?!
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be in the living room, obsessively pausing and rewinding 24. Just because I can.